St. Paul Drunk Driving Attorney
Lawyer Defending People Charged With Fraud and DWI
If you are seeking legal assistance, you need an attorney who has dedicated his practice to protecting the rights of his clients. That attorney is Bradley John Haddy, Attorney at Law, located in Minnesota. I know the judicial system and take a proactive approach in the resolution of my clients' issues, whether they be large or small.
Contact Bradley John Haddy for a free consultation.
800-523-4645 (Office) or 612-508-8544 (Cell).
Phone answered 24 hours a day.
At Bradley John Haddy, Attorney at Law, I handle a wide range of cases including:
- DUI/DWI - Your DUI/DWI charge may be the result of bad judgment. Even if you have prior offenses, I can help you obtain a provisional driver's license and help you in the criminal phase of the charge.
- White collar crimes - Clients charged with fraud, embezzlement and other white collar crimes have benefited from my in depth knowledge of the various federal agencies and how they operate.
- Drug crimes - Drug laws are complex and the government often has the upper hand when charging you. I look at drug crime charges from all angles in order to get the best possible result under the circumstances.
- Family law matters - I understand family law matters can be stressful to all involved. I represent men and women in need of assistance with family law matters including divorce, child custody, child support and modifications of orders.
- Corporate law matters - Deciding to start your own business is a big decision. I can help you determine the best course of action throughout the life of the business- from start-up to succession issues and everything in between. I also handle corporate litigation.
You Don't Need a Big Law Firm
I work directly with all my clients. This one-on-one approach lets me understand the client's expectations and goals. After a thorough examination of the evidence and facts, I explain all the options in an honest and straightforward manner.
Contact me for assistance with your legal matter. I offer free initial consultations and accept all major credit cards. Spanish, sign language and Somali speaking translation services are available. I am available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.